Information we may collect
1. In order to better provide you with goods or services, we may collect and correlate information about the services you use and how you use them, including:
（1） Personal information: such as name, birthday, telephone number, e-mail or account information;
（2） Financial information: such as bank account information;
（3） Transaction information: such as collection information for purchasing goods or services;
（4） Social information: associate your social account information with your authorization and consent;
（5）Log information: when you use our services, the system will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant network logs. For example, your search query content, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, access date and time, web page records you visited, etc.
In order to show you the generated order information, we will collect the order information generated during your use of our services for display and management.
In order to contact you or help you solve problems, or record the solutions and results of relevant problems, we will record your communication information, such as the account number, communication time, data and duration.
2. Your personal information that we may collect indirectly
In order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the trading partners, Payment institutions and logistics companies selected by you based on the exchange, or share your transaction information with the above service providers within the scope permitted by laws and regulations.
If you refuse to provide the above information or refuse authorization, you may not be able to use our corresponding services, or you may not be able to display relevant information, but it will not affect browsing, search and other services.
The purpose for which we collect and use information
We will collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Become our registered user
In order to become our registered user so that we can provide services for you, you need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, and create your user name and password. If you only need to use basic services such as browsing and search, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
2. Information push
In order to improve our products or services and provide you with personalized information search and trading services, we will push product and service information based on your browsing and search records, equipment information, location information, order information, and your browsing, search preferences, behavior habits, location information and other characteristics.
If you don't want to receive the push message we sent you, you can unsubscribe at any time according to the relevant tips.
3. Provide you with goods or services
In order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you need to provide the consignee's name, receiving address, consignee's contact number, ID card information, etc. If we entrust a third party to deliver to you, we will share the above information with the third party. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services.
You can order goods or services for others through this website. You need to provide the above-mentioned personal information of the actual subscriber. Before providing us with the aforementioned personal information of the actual subscriber, you need to ensure that you have obtained its authorized consent.
4. Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of our services, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, better prevent security risks such as phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks and network intrusion, and more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or relevant agreements and rules of this website, We may use or integrate your personal information, transaction information, equipment information, relevant network logs and information that our partners obtain your authorization or share according to law to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security events, and take necessary recording, audit, analysis and disposal measures according to law.
5. Achieve the purpose of the contract and the requirements of relevant laws and regulations
（1） In order to perform the obligations that you need to perform as the subject of the contract after you conclude the contract with us;
（2） Realize the foreseeable legal interests of the conclusion of the contract;
（3）Comply with legal requirements.
How do we collect information
When you are using this website, you may provide us with your information by telephone, e-mail or other social account sharing, which may include:
1. Register as a user of this website;
2. Subscribe to the website information;
3. Purchase goods or services on this website;
4. Participate in the research activities of this website;
5. Contact the after-sales service team of this website;
We or our third-party partners may use our own cookies to ensure the normal operation of the website, enable you to get a better access experience, and recommend content you may be interested in. Cookies help us identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information provided to us. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences.
How do we protect your personal information
1. We have taken reasonable and feasible security protection measures in line with industry standards to protect the security of the personal information you provide, and regularly conduct self-examination on the protection of our users' personal information to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. For example, when exchanging data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the server, it is protected by SSL (secure socket layer) protocol encryption; We will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; We will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; We will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; And we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
2. The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. Due to force majeure and possible malicious means, even if we try our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure 100% security of information.
3. After the unfortunate personal information security incident, we will inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, the remedial measures for you, etc. in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. We will inform you about the event by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. when it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will also report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
4. Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; Even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or third parties not under our control, or saved in the public domain by other users or such third parties. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
Overseas transmission of personal information
We may cooperate with various service providers worldwide according to business needs. Therefore, your personal information may be transmitted between different countries. The laws of different countries may have different policies on personal information protection. If we transmit your personal information to different countries, we will strictly abide by relevant laws, ensure your privacy rights, and require our service providers to protect your personal information according to our standards. If you want more information about safeguards, please contact us.
Personal information of minors
Minors under the age of 18 may not create their own accounts.
Information collected without authorizationAccording to relevant laws and regulations, your authorization and consent are not required to collect your personal information in the following cases:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
We may share your personal information
We respect users' personal information very much and will not sell or lease any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
1. According to the requirements of laws and regulations or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs.
2. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of this website and its affiliates or users.
3. If you violate relevant laws, regulations or relevant agreements or rules of this website, you need to disclose it to a third party.
How do you manage your personal information
Except for the exceptions provided by laws and regulations, you can access your personal information by yourself in the following ways:
Account information - if you want to access or edit your basic personal data and payment information in your account, change your password, etc., you can perform such operations through the "personal center" through your login account.
Order information: you can check your order records and transaction records on this website.
If you cannot access such personal information through the above path, you can contact us at any time through the customer service of this website. We will reply to your visit request within 10 working days.
You have the right to access, transfer, query, correct and delete your personal information retained on this website. At the same time, you can also require your personal information to be used for specific purposes, including sending you marketing information.
We will comply with any applicable law to enable you to properly exercise your rights. Due to some limitations, we may not be able to meet your requirements in time. If you have any requirements related to your personal information, such as access, transfer, query, correction and deletion of your personal information and account, or have any questions about your personal information, you can contact us with the following information and make a request. Chinese customer service email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to subscribe successful !